Acoustic Enclosure For Machines
All machines that emit noise more than the permissible level need to be enclosed in an acoustic enclosure. There are environment protection industrial regulation regarding the noise level for machines and this is one of the main reasons for Machine enclosures with built-in acoustic control.
Machine enclosures are tailor made according to dimensions of the machine. An important factor to be taken into consideration is the location of the machine and its surroundings, which may give rise to weather proofing the exteriors. The heavy machines enclosures have certain features such as:
- Cut outs for pipes, wires and cables
- Double glazed glass windows for light and visibility. This can be wire treated if required
- Doors with gasket seal to prevent the leakage of noise
- Air vents with louvers for ventilation that have acoustic treatment
- Removable panels for repair and maintenance of the machine especially if the enclosure is small
- The enclosure has a lighting level of 300 LUX which allows plenty of visibility inside the enclosure.
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
B-1A/19, 1st Floor, Commercial Complex, Sector-51 Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918045805112