The audiometric screening booth provides total sound isolation. It has a standard size door for comfortable entry and exit. The size of the booth varies and has been built to be spacious and comfortable inside. Inside the booth one can experience good sound reduction. The window is sound proof and offers high quality visibility. The magnetic seal of the door ensure that there is no noise leakage and that the door shuts tight.
The sound control level in the audiometric booth is 80. As per standards a speech between 75 and 80 is audible sound but unintelligible, and speech above 80 is inaudible to normal humans.
- Popular, standard double-wall booth with structurally isolated inner room, offering a high level of attenuation
- Complete design, and advice service
- Compliance with ISO Standard for Hearing Screening
- Made to order Design Booths and Rooms
- Specialist cabling
- Silent ventilation
- Specialist paint finishes
- To prevent unwanted noise entering the test environment and affecting the integrity of the test procedures to be undertaken.
- To keep patients consultations private. A raised voice is often required to communicate with the patients attending an Audiology department, therefore it is as important for these conversations to be kept within the room as it is for the prevention of unwanted noise to enter.
Octave Band Frequency (Hz)
Noise Reduction (dB)
We also make customised booths which are available in variable sizes and specifications. All our audiometric booths are tested for highest quality sound isolation.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
B-1A/19, 1st Floor, Commercial Complex, Sector-51 Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918045805112