The industrial noise test booth is used for check the noise level. It is a quiet room and is used for a number of different purposes as well.The main functionality of a noise control booth is to eliminate the shop floor noise. The isolation of the noise test booth with acoustic material all around prevents the floor noise from penetrating the enclosure.
The primary features of the industrial noise test booth are:
- Reliability: The booth is totally quiet and it has been built in a manner so as to not allow any noise to penetrate.
- Performance: The noise test booth will continue to provide optimal performance
- Noiseless operation: The functioning of the noise test booth is absolutely noiseless.
- Low maintenance: The noise test booth is very easy to maintain and does not require any kind of service.
- Internal lighting: The noise test booth is a complete unit and comes fully fitted with an internal lighting system.
- Automatic door:The acoustic door of the noise test booth closes automatically to ensure that it is sealed shut and there is no chance of noise leakage.
- Ventilation system: The noise test booth has been designed with air vents to ensure that there is air circulation inside the unit. The air vents are acoustically treated.
- The noise test booth is used in many areas such as the manufacturing industries to test horns, motors, air conditioners, speakers etc. Noise test booths are also use in the automotive sector to check reverberation and engine noise.
- Noise Test Booths being absolutely sound proof and quiet rooms are also used for medical testing as portable laboratories. The chamber also serves well as a research and development lab for highly sensitive research which can be affected by noise.
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
B-1A/19, 1st Floor, Commercial Complex, Sector-51 Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918045805112